Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- Steven Gale Memorial February 20, 2023
- Steven Gale. Sad News. February 19, 2023
- Harry Rodgers interviews Douglas Hodge September 15, 2022
- Reminder: Join or renew your membership and other news June 13, 2022
- CFP: The Harold Pinter Review, Issue 7 May 16, 2022
- Free access to HPR issues until March 31, 2022 March 4, 2022
Archive of news items