The International Harold Pinter Society will be holding panel sessions at the University of Louisville’s Literature and Culture Conference on February 21-23, 2019. A staged reading of Pinter’s Ashes to Ashes will precede panels on Samuel Beckett, Harold Pinter, and Martin McDonagh. The sessions will be entitled Triangulations: The Theatre of Beckett, Pinter, and McDonagh. Papers on the works of the individual authors or a combination are welcome. Send 250 word abstracts to Ann C. Hall, ann.hall by 1 September 2018. For more information about the U of L conference, see https://www.thelouisvilleconference.com/about.
- CFP: Beckett and Nature December 18, 2019
- Call For Papers Modern Drama Special Issue on Pinter December 6, 2019
- CFP: Harold Pinter Review 2021 Volume 5 October 18, 2019
- Call for Submissions for the Fourth Volume of the Harold Pinter Review April 9, 2019
- Pinter at MMLA Chicago November 14-17 2019 April 8, 2019
- Friendly Reminders March 21, 2019
Archive of news items