Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- Salman Rushdie wins the PEN Pinter prize July 3, 2014
- Antonia Fraser plans autobiography April 24, 2014
- Harold Pinter: A Celebration March 30, 2014
- 2014 Pinter playwright prize won by Rory Mullarkey March 24, 2014
- ‘No, You’re Wrong’ – Pinter poems published in Iran January 28, 2014
- Speak the Unspeakable CD October 30, 2013
Archive of news items