Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- The inaugural conference of Harold Pinter: Histories and Legacies November 13, 2017
- The Birthday Party – 60th anniversary production September 13, 2017
- The Pinter Histories and Legacies project is live July 18, 2017
- The latest, and the next Pinter Review July 17, 2017
- NT Live Broadcast of No Man’s Land November 28, 2016
- AHRC funded Pinter project November 24, 2016
Archive of news items