Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- Call for Submissions for the Fourth Volume of the Harold Pinter Review April 9, 2019
- Pinter at MMLA Chicago November 14-17 2019 April 8, 2019
- Friendly Reminders March 21, 2019
- CFP: Pinter Panel and Pinter Submissions for the Harold Pinter Review January 21, 2019
- CFP: The International Harold Pinter Society at the University of Louisville Literature and Culture Conference July 9, 2018
- Essays for The Harold Pinter Review Volume 3 Due 1 August 2018 July 6, 2018
Archive of news items