Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- The Pinter Histories and Legacies project is live July 18, 2017
- The latest, and the next Pinter Review July 17, 2017
- NT Live Broadcast of No Man’s Land November 28, 2016
- AHRC funded Pinter project November 24, 2016
- Old Times coming to New York City November 21, 2016
- CFP – MMLA November 2017 November 14, 2016
Archive of news items