Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- Arthur Miller Society Podcast October 5, 2021
- CFP Reminders August 2, 2021
- Louisville Literature and Culture Conference and the Theatre of the Absurd July 3, 2021
- New Publications June 25, 2021
- The Old Vic presents THE DUMB WAITER Live streaming June 18, 2021
- Harold Pinter Review Volume 5 May 15, 2021
Archive of news items