Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- More CFPs and an announcement March 11, 2020
- Two CFPs and one announcement February 13, 2020
- CFP: Beckett and Nature December 18, 2019
- Call For Papers Modern Drama Special Issue on Pinter December 6, 2019
- CFP: Harold Pinter Review 2021 Volume 5 October 18, 2019
- Call for Submissions for the Fourth Volume of the Harold Pinter Review April 9, 2019
Archive of news items