Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- The Old Vic presents THE DUMB WAITER Live streaming June 18, 2021
- Harold Pinter Review Volume 5 May 15, 2021
- New Board Member and Reminders April 19, 2021
- New board members and a change in Assistant Editorship March 31, 2021
- Good News and CFPS March 29, 2021
- Harold Pinter Review–Membership and CFP March 16, 2021
Archive of news items