Click on the map to the left to go to the ‘Pinter places’ Google map, compiled by Mark Taylor-Batty. The map below offers a focus on Pinter’s London. Locations from Pinter’s life, plays and film locations are marked and annotated. Zoom in on locations for more detail. Use Google Street View to see how these places appear today. N.B. These maps won’t function as yet on some mobile devices, or tablet computers such as the iPad.
- CFP: The International Harold Pinter Society at the University of Louisville Literature and Culture Conference July 9, 2018
- Essays for The Harold Pinter Review Volume 3 Due 1 August 2018 July 6, 2018
- Cfp: Conference “Pinter On Film, Television and Radio” Sept 19-20, 2018 January 3, 2018
- The inaugural conference of Harold Pinter: Histories and Legacies November 13, 2017
- The Birthday Party – 60th anniversary production September 13, 2017
- The Pinter Histories and Legacies project is live July 18, 2017
Archive of news items