- Call for Submissions for the Fourth Volume of the Harold Pinter Review April 9, 2019
- Pinter at MMLA Chicago November 14-17 2019 April 8, 2019
- Friendly Reminders March 21, 2019
- CFP: Pinter Panel and Pinter Submissions for the Harold Pinter Review January 21, 2019
- CFP: The International Harold Pinter Society at the University of Louisville Literature and Culture Conference July 9, 2018
- Essays for The Harold Pinter Review Volume 3 Due 1 August 2018 July 6, 2018
Archive of news items
Category Archives: publications
We’re delighted to see the arrival of the first of our new Harold Pinter Review journal editions. See our journal page for how you might receive your own, or contribute to the next one.
Mark Taylor-Batty at Leeds leads a three-year AHRC-funded Pinter project Continue reading
The Harold Pinter society is open again to new members, and plans are in place now to publish new volumes of the journal. The International Harold Pinter Society (IHPS) is dedicated to studying the various art forms of Harold Pinter and … Continue reading
The third edition of Pinter’s fourth volume of plays has been published today, and now contains the sketches ‘God’s District’, ‘Apart from That’ and the recently re-discovered ‘Umbrellas’. Unfortunately, the 2002 sketch ‘Press Conference’ remains outside of the four volumes.