- Harry Rodgers interviews Douglas Hodge September 15, 2022
- Reminder: Join or renew your membership and other news June 13, 2022
- CFP: The Harold Pinter Review, Issue 7 May 16, 2022
- Free access to HPR issues until March 31, 2022 March 4, 2022
- CFP MMLA 2022 March 3, 2022
- Celebrating Henry Woolf Video from Harry Burton January 7, 2022
Archive of news items
Category Archives: publications
We’re delighted to see the arrival of the first of our new Harold Pinter Review journal editions. See our journal page for how you might receive your own, or contribute to the next one.
Mark Taylor-Batty at Leeds leads a three-year AHRC-funded Pinter project Continue reading
The Harold Pinter society is open again to new members, and plans are in place now to publish new volumes of the journal. The International Harold Pinter Society (IHPS) is dedicated to studying the various art forms of Harold Pinter and … Continue reading
The third edition of Pinter’s fourth volume of plays has been published today, and now contains the sketches ‘God’s District’, ‘Apart from That’ and the recently re-discovered ‘Umbrellas’. Unfortunately, the 2002 sketch ‘Press Conference’ remains outside of the four volumes.