The International Harold Pinter Society will be holding panel sessions at the University of Louisville’s Literature and Culture Conference on February 21-23, 2019. A staged reading of Pinter’s Ashes to Ashes will precede panels on Samuel Beckett, Harold Pinter, and Martin McDonagh. The sessions will be entitled Triangulations: The Theatre of Beckett, Pinter, and McDonagh. Papers on the works of the individual authors or a combination are welcome. Send 250 word abstracts to Ann C. Hall, ann.hall by 1 September 2018. For more information about the U of L conference, see https://www.thelouisvilleconference.com/about.
- CFP: The International Harold Pinter Society at the University of Louisville Literature and Culture Conference July 9, 2018
- Essays for The Harold Pinter Review Volume 3 Due 1 August 2018 July 6, 2018
- Cfp: Conference “Pinter On Film, Television and Radio” Sept 19-20, 2018 January 3, 2018
- The inaugural conference of Harold Pinter: Histories and Legacies November 13, 2017
- The Birthday Party – 60th anniversary production September 13, 2017
- The Pinter Histories and Legacies project is live July 18, 2017
Archive of news items