The International Harold Pinter Society will be holding panel sessions at the University of Louisville’s Literature and Culture Conference on February 21-23, 2019. A staged reading of Pinter’s Ashes to Ashes will precede panels on Samuel Beckett, Harold Pinter, and Martin McDonagh. The sessions will be entitled Triangulations: The Theatre of Beckett, Pinter, and McDonagh. Papers on the works of the individual authors or a combination are welcome. Send 250 word abstracts to Ann C. Hall, ann.hall by 1 September 2018. For more information about the U of L conference, see https://www.thelouisvilleconference.com/about.
- Harry Rodgers interviews Douglas Hodge September 15, 2022
- Reminder: Join or renew your membership and other news June 13, 2022
- CFP: The Harold Pinter Review, Issue 7 May 16, 2022
- Free access to HPR issues until March 31, 2022 March 4, 2022
- CFP MMLA 2022 March 3, 2022
- Celebrating Henry Woolf Video from Harry Burton January 7, 2022
Archive of news items