The UK project, Pinter Histories and Legacies: The Impact of Harold Pinter’s Work on the Development of British Stage and Screen, which is funded by a million pound grant from the Arts and Humanities Research Council, has been up and running since January this year, but is beginning now to gain momentum with the employment of four research fellows. Led by Mark Taylor-Batty at the University of Leeds, the project now has a website at www.pinterlegacies.com, a twitter feed @pinterlegacies, and those who use Facebook can ‘like’ their page at https://www.facebook.com/pinterlegacies/ to receive updates in their streams. The core of the project will involve the construction of a database of every professional production, broadcast or screening of a Pinter work in the UK since 1957.
- The Birthday Party – 60th anniversary production September 13, 2017
- The Pinter Histories and Legacies project is live July 18, 2017
- The latest, and the next Pinter Review July 17, 2017
- NT Live Broadcast of No Man’s Land November 28, 2016
- AHRC funded Pinter project November 24, 2016
- Old Times coming to New York City November 21, 2016
Archive of news items