The UK project, Pinter Histories and Legacies: The Impact of Harold Pinter’s Work on the Development of British Stage and Screen, which is funded by a million pound grant from the Arts and Humanities Research Council, has been up and running since January this year, but is beginning now to gain momentum with the employment of four research fellows. Led by Mark Taylor-Batty at the University of Leeds, the project now has a website at www.pinterlegacies.com, a twitter feed @pinterlegacies, and those who use Facebook can ‘like’ their page at https://www.facebook.com/pinterlegacies/ to receive updates in their streams. The core of the project will involve the construction of a database of every professional production, broadcast or screening of a Pinter work in the UK since 1957.
- New Publications May 20, 2023
- CFP Drama: Routledge Encyclopedia of Modernism April 5, 2023
- Steven Gale Memorial February 20, 2023
- Steven Gale. Sad News. February 19, 2023
- Harry Rodgers interviews Douglas Hodge September 15, 2022
- Reminder: Join or renew your membership and other news June 13, 2022
Archive of news items