The UK project, Pinter Histories and Legacies: The Impact of Harold Pinter’s Work on the Development of British Stage and Screen, which is funded by a million pound grant from the Arts and Humanities Research Council, has been up and running since January this year, but is beginning now to gain momentum with the employment of four research fellows. Led by Mark Taylor-Batty at the University of Leeds, the project now has a website at www.pinterlegacies.com, a twitter feed @pinterlegacies, and those who use Facebook can ‘like’ their page at https://www.facebook.com/pinterlegacies/ to receive updates in their streams. The core of the project will involve the construction of a database of every professional production, broadcast or screening of a Pinter work in the UK since 1957.
- CFP: Pinter Panel and Pinter Submissions for the Harold Pinter Review January 21, 2019
- CFP: The International Harold Pinter Society at the University of Louisville Literature and Culture Conference July 9, 2018
- Essays for The Harold Pinter Review Volume 3 Due 1 August 2018 July 6, 2018
- Cfp: Conference “Pinter On Film, Television and Radio” Sept 19-20, 2018 January 3, 2018
- The inaugural conference of Harold Pinter: Histories and Legacies November 13, 2017
- The Birthday Party – 60th anniversary production September 13, 2017
Archive of news items