The film director Clive Donner, who worked on Harold Pinter’s first film project – The Caretaker – in 1963, has died this week at the age of 84. Read the obituaries in The Guardian and The New York Times.
- Harry Rodgers interviews Douglas Hodge September 15, 2022
- Reminder: Join or renew your membership and other news June 13, 2022
- CFP: The Harold Pinter Review, Issue 7 May 16, 2022
- Free access to HPR issues until March 31, 2022 March 4, 2022
- CFP MMLA 2022 March 3, 2022
- Celebrating Henry Woolf Video from Harry Burton January 7, 2022
Archive of news items